Location settled on a private Balinese estate, amongst the lush rice terraces of the Island’s highlands, Alam Puri Resort and Villa is the perfect place to taste the real Balinese life.
Situated on the highlands of Bali, not so far from Ubud and about 60 minutes drive from Bali’s international airport in Kuta and close to Denpasar’s shopping centers, entertainment spot and dining place.
Designed in traditional Balinese architecture completed with private plunge pool in each villa and featuring private kitchen and living room for your convenience reflected the Balinese finest artistic tradition which will make your stay unforgettable one.
Each bedroom is spacious and gives the air of authenticity of traditional Balinese beddings befit for a noble for comforts.
AvaibilityWhen would you like to stay ?
- Cancellation/ prepayment : Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
- Children and extra beds :
- All children are welcome.
- Any type of extra bed or childs cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
- The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1
- Nyepi Religious Day
Please be informed that Bali island celebrates Nyepi (Silent) Day each year on below dates. The Nyepi (Silent) Day is a day of absolute silence throughout the island.
No outdoor activities are allowed including check in and check out from hotels. March 23, 2012 / March 12, 2013 / March 31, 2014 / March 21, 2015 / March 9, 2016 / March 28, 2017
Enjoy your private pool in each villa; take a sauna in the spa or just sunbathe beside Alam Puri’s the beautiful infinity pool over looking valleys with rice terrace while enjoying a tropical drink and reading one of book collections from the library.