Alam Sari Keliki Hotel offers modern Balinese-style rooms surrounded by the cool green hills of North Ubud. Featuring a spa, fitness centre and outdoor pool, it also provides free Wi-Fi and parking. Air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Alam Sari feature classic wood furnishings and modern art work. For convenience, a safe and electric kettle are provided. Balinese garden-style bathrooms have hot/cold showers.
Alam Sari Keliki Hotel Bali has a restaurant and a bar. Breakfast is available at the resort daily. Places of interest near the Alam Sari Keliki Resort Bali include the Blanco Renaissance Museum, Museum Puri Lukisan and Puri Saren. Guests can take in the region using the resort’s bikes for rent.
Alam Sari has 4 standard rooms, which look out over the swimming pool, with beautiful views to the garden and coconut groves beyond. Each room has an attached indoor Balinese garden bathroom with hot and cold shower.
The three family units consist of 2 connected standard rooms, a double and a twin, with an interconnecting door. They have 2 separate bathrooms per family unit. These are ideal for families or groups up to 6 people.
Alam Sari has 2 suites. These are uniquely decorated rooms with private views looking out over the rice paddies. Each room has a large antique canopy bed, and the attached indoor garden bathroom has a bathtub and shower with hot and cold water.
AvaibilityWhen would you like to stay ?
- Cancellation/ prepayment : Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
- Children and extra beds :
- All children are welcome.
- Any type of extra bed or childs cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
- The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1
- Nyepi Religious Day
Please be informed that Bali island celebrates Nyepi (Silent) Day each year on below dates. The Nyepi (Silent) Day is a day of absolute silence throughout the island.
No outdoor activities are allowed including check in and check out from hotels. March 23, 2012 / March 12, 2013 / March 31, 2014 / March 21, 2015 / March 9, 2016 / March 28, 2017