Como Shambhala Estate makes a compelling case that provided a spectacular setting in the Balinese rainforest, a spare no luxury approach to the accommodations, and a certain earnestness of purpose healthful living and extravagant indulgence can happily share a home. Meditating in nature has never felt better. The massages with traditional oils are some of the most sublime in the world. The resident nutritionist and Ayurvedic doctor can’t spoil the pleasure of a delicious candle-lit meal in the canopy
Yoga sessions and massage services await guests. Staff at the concierge desk can arrange for hiking and cycling tours. Airport shuttle service is available at a charge. Western and European cuisine can be enjoyed at Glow Restaurant, while Asian dishes are featured at Kudus Restaurant. Room service is available for convenience.
AvaibilityWhen would you like to stay ?
- Cancellation/ prepayment : Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
- Children and extra beds :
- All children are welcome.
- Any type of extra bed or childs cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
- The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1
- Nyepi Religious Day
Please be informed that Bali island celebrates Nyepi (Silent) Day each year on below dates. The Nyepi (Silent) Day is a day of absolute silence throughout the island.
No outdoor activities are allowed including check in and check out from hotels. March 23, 2012 / March 12, 2013 / March 31, 2014 / March 21, 2015 / March 9, 2016 / March 28, 2017