Nestled in tropical forest of Ubud Bali, The Kamandalu Resort & Spa is Five Star boutique resort features 56 Guest Rooms. Kamandalu Resort and Spa brings the same significant vision to deliver to our guests a simple yet meaningful place where visitors and guests are able to break away from the frantic pace of daily life and experience true inner peace that is essentially the elixir of life.
Built on curving ridges above the flowing Petanu River, Kamandalu Resort and Spa is just 10 minute away from the center of Ubud and one-hour scenic drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport. Kamandalu Resort and Spa welcome you with the spirit of genuine warm hospitality is the hallmark of your Kamandalu experience.
Rooms feature balconies with river, mountain, or garden views. The 56 air-conditioned guestrooms at Kamandalu Resorts and Spa include minibars and safes. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Televisions are equipped with satellite channels and free movie channels.
AvaibilityWhen would you like to stay ?
- Cancellation/ prepayment : Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
- Children and extra beds :
- All children are welcome.
- Any type of extra bed or childs cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
- The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1
- Nyepi Religious Day
Please be informed that Bali island celebrates Nyepi (Silent) Day each year on below dates. The Nyepi (Silent) Day is a day of absolute silence throughout the island.
No outdoor activities are allowed including check in and check out from hotels. March 23, 2012 / March 12, 2013 / March 31, 2014 / March 21, 2015 / March 9, 2016 / March 28, 2017
Diners at Resort sample delectable local and international flavours at Petulu Restaurant and Cempaka Lounge on site. Chill out with cocktails at Waroeng Subak Bar and Lounge.