Lumbung Sari Ubud is a popular choice amongst travelers in Bali, whether exploring or just passing through. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the property a comfortable one. Facilities like bicycle rental, shops, salon, car park, safety deposit boxes are readily available for you to enjoy.
The elegant rooms are fitted with fine beddings and furnishings. They are all air conditioned and equipped with a satellite TV, personal safe and minibar. Some rooms have a mosquito net or tea/coffee making facilities. Guests can enjoy massages or visit the beauty salon for a pampering experience. Laundry and dry cleaning services are provided on request.
24-hour front desk, Garden, Terrace, Spa and wellness centre, Massage, Outdoor pool, Laundry, Dry cleaning, Barber/beauty shop, Car hire, Tour desk, ATM/cash machine on site, Wireless Internet Hotspot is available in all areas and is free of charge, Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed).
AvaibilityWhen would you like to stay ?
- Cancellation/ prepayment : Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
- Children and extra beds :
- All children are welcome.
- Any type of extra bed or childs cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
- The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1
- Nyepi Religious Day
Please be informed that Bali island celebrates Nyepi (Silent) Day each year on below dates. The Nyepi (Silent) Day is a day of absolute silence throughout the island.
No outdoor activities are allowed including check in and check out from hotels. March 23, 2012 / March 12, 2013 / March 31, 2014 / March 21, 2015 / March 9, 2016 / March 28, 2017
Peaceful and perfect
The staff were so friendly, the room was comfortable, thw grounds were perfectly manicure and beautiful. Location is very cebtral and easy to walk anywhere in Ubud. I will definitely be back!
Hidden gem in an awesome location
It was great, the staff were awesome too. Only thing was the frequent visit from the ants not but no biggie on that. You may hear some music at night, but overall a great place!